With the Nosto pop-ups, there are a few technicalities to consider:
- We do not show 2 pop-ups on top of each other
- Our pop-ups have a ribbon active by default. So when pressing X it minimizes
- Ribbon-sized pop-ups are still counted as shown, as they are and remain visible and can be reopened
- Once you click on “No thanks…” the pop-up will be *permanently* closed
- On the next page load after that, Nosto will be able to trigger another pop-up
- If you want to deactivate the ribbon go to the pop-up campaign > visual settings > Ribbon On/Off
A short explanation on the most common pop-up triggers:
- New visitor pop-up/Welcome Customers only shows if your cookie ID has not been seen by Nosto before.
- Season Sales shows to each customer every time they visit the site
- Abandoned Cart/Exit-Intent show up after the page has successfully loaded and the mouse cursor has been inside the page during the page load and was moved out of the browsing window.