If your shop’s domain / hostname changes, carry out necessary steps:
- Review in your staging environment that the Nosto tagging refers to the new site domain and hostname meaning that your site maps Nosto the new correct urls.
- As a precaution, just before you are doing the changes and changing settings on your shop, temporarily disable Nosto’s features which might refer to the old shop name
- Go to account settings and change the frontpage url or add the new domain as an accepted host.
- Request a manual, full re-index which will update urls. Once update is finished, the person who launched the re-indexation will receive a notification email
- Review with debug-tool that everything works normally and enable Nosto again!